Thursday, February 14, 2013

CHAPTER ONE poems and stories by the felowship


FELLOWSHIP OF WRITERS
VOLUME TWO. CREATIONS OF BEAUTIFUL

    Etched on crisp white paper pressed between the carefully bound covers are the words that flow from her soul. The thoughts filled with deep undulating passion, and emotions felt through out a lifetime. The book is priceless to the author, and an immortal treasure to all who will read it. Perhaps the story it tells is old, only recreated in a new perspective for the reader’s entertainment. Maybe it shall be a fanciful adventure, involving exquisite description and imagined beings brought to life by your imagination. Romance written words are surely scribed with passion and fire lending one to blush on occasion. Mystery keeps you guessing, creating doubt and illusion until the final chapter when you realize what really happened.
Understand words written from a passionate writer allows you to feel the story while you read. Every pain, impulsive gesture, shaken indecision or heart pounding step on a creaking wood plank floor, draws you in and builds the atmosphere in which you find yourself immersed, and the only logical recourse is to continue the journey until it’s finish. It is only when the written words finally have their say that you find satisfaction and a smile of contentment because now you know the secrets the words were keeping.
As you close the back cover, pressing the magical words back into their treasure chest, you are changed in some small way. Your smile is genuine, your mind enlightened and a pleasure is kindled. When you place the book down you reflect on it’s conclusion. Perhaps you would have ended it differently, but the fact that you are thinking beyond the book’s binding is the best gift an author can give. The next time you pick up the bound imprisoned words of an unread story know this, it’s pages are immortal once you begin to read. Linda M Rhodes
 
 
 
 



Preface, This letter is probably the longest love letter ever written. (69000 words on 22 pages) and much of the contend is to personal to share, it is not even included in my book. However it is a letter that changed my life forever. This post is just the first few paragraphs.

______________________
Elena My Dearest, I thought I sent you this letter a long time ago but this morning while cleaning up my email files I found it in my Save File. I often wondered why I didn't get a response. Now I Know...
LOVE LETTERS
by William Cash Neve

I am writing this message to the most beautiful woman in all of my world. You have given me a love that saved and redirected my life. A love that most people in life never experience. A love that only comes once and only once. A fool lets it pass without tasting the wonderful fruits that are left in its wake. I have taken from that love like a hungry tiger feeding on its kill and lusted for more. Maybe it is wrong and against all the rules to reach beyond what common sense and just plain horse sense tells me is an impossible dream but I am me and I have always done things my way.

What I am trying to say to you is difficult to put into words but because I love you and want you to understand I’ll try the best that I can.

First of all I want you to know that I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world. You came into my life at a time when I needed a special friend and companion much more than you will ever know.

I tried the best that I could to discourage you from falling in love with me but for some reason you just wouldn’t listen to me. What I needed more than anything was a special friend that I could share my feelings with I prayed to my God asking for that special person but I wasn’t looking for love I was looking for understanding.

As our letters started to blossom into an unconditional friendship we started to share each other’s feelings and as we shared our relationship took on a higher level. Before I realized what was happening cupid had struck each of our hearts with his arrow.
I created a fantasy world just for you and I, because I needed you, your love and your understanding. I have set aside a time to visit this place where I can be with you. It has become such an obsession that I can actually talk to you, hug you and kiss you and feel your presence as if it were real. I make love to you every day like a young stallion, we do the things that we can enjoy together, we talk about our interests and our desires. You do things for me and I do things for you and all is wonderful and magical. I was drowning before this fantasy and it’s reality saved me.
My dearest Elena it is all starting to concern me because I know it’s not normal for a grown man with wisdom to act this way. I have found the door to our dreams but is it right for me to walk through it? I really don’t know any more!
I’m too old for you to love me the way you say you do. I know that you care for me but I can’t help but feel that to love me might be just an infatuation.
You deserve much more then I can offer. What you really deserve is someone your age that will be with you for a lifetime, your lifetime.
I love you enough to give you up if I feel it is for your own good. No matter what happens between us I feel that I have had your love for a magical series of moments and that alone makes me the luckiest man on earth.
Post Script;
There is no doubt in my mind I had fallen deeply and hopelessly in love. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep and I was starting to fantasize. I wanted to let Elena know but I couldn't find the right words. How could I possibly fall in love with a woman less than half my age? This couldn't be happening. I had to write her a letter, but how, I couldn't find the words. I was having unbelievable mood swings like nothing I'd ever had. I had to write but without words how is that possible. Finally I sat down at my keyboard and started typing as fast as I could and never hesitating, the words started to flow, every thought hit the paper. When I finished I had a letter, it was a long letter covering everything. I was really upset when I didn’t get a reply and now three years later I find out it was never sent.

 
LAMENT IN THE NIGHT
by William Cash Neve
I saw her standing alone strong and tall, no one to catch her if she should fall.
Sometimes she would slip and stumble; I always knew how far she would tumble.
If she was to tell you in her own way, this is what she'd have to say.
This endless pain I feel is mine, It is no wonder my eyes don’t shine.
I’ll manage fine without you; you can bet your life that is true.
Just turn out that damn light, I’m too sick and tired to fight.
I find myself reaching for your hand but alone in the shadows I stand.
Praying this night can’t last forever; afraid I’ve lost myself, whatever.
The fire warms the chill off the night with flames of pulsing radiant light.
Burning embers glow illusively fueling the fires passionate fever.
The flames will return to ash just like the spell you once cast.
No longer will the fire hypnotize like the glistening stars across the sky.
No longer the romantic essence alluring; what is lost in the dying embers.
Nurturing warmth untouched, unscathed, lonely flickers colored charcoal gray.
While graceful embers grow fire’s flame, warming the chill of any night.


RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BARRIERS
by
William Cash Neve

Relationships are the playground where we swing.
Where we explore every aspect of our being.
Without relationships you’d discover little about who you are.
You would experience a small amount of evolution in your life.
The relationships or lack of relationships that are in your life...
Are the exquisite reflections of what's happening in you right now.
They are not a problem to overcome but rather something to enjoy.
The people you relate to on a daily bases...
Are flawless mirrors that enable you to see who you truly are...
And how you can express yourself more lovingly.
They are the best vehicles for increasing manifestations.
There is an acquiescent beauty in being part of a family.
You have a great opportunity for intimacy
and faith that may not occur anywhere else.
Maintaining relationships with those we are closest to is not always easy.
Because barriers exist that are not present in other relationships.
Knowing your family members great attributes is a close proximity.
It takes understanding and love to meet the challenge of a family relationship.
Trust the power of love to make barriers disappear.
We can pursue wealth, power or happiness but what really matters is the authenticity of our actions.
As measured against our core beliefs.
Since love is our true nature when we open our hearts...
We will find it is natural to make love our central guiding point.
Whatever we do we will do it in ways that express our true nature.
"LOVE"


 
FUN WITH TWO NUTTY WRITERS
Cash and Whiskers

As our dear Nan would say; “Two nuts like Laurel and Hardy only Whiskers and Cash do it with pen and paper.”

Thanks Nan, but those are BIG shoes to fill!
There have been great teams in our past,
Like Stan and Hardy you mention,
Who through comedy's convention,
Relieve all stress and tension.
The there's Abbott and Costello,
Crosby and Hope,
Amos and Andy,
From whom we could quote.
But Big Daddy and Whiskers,
Are just two FOW misters.
Who when inspired are insisters,
On rhyming comedy tongue-twisters.
Who don't take to the road,
but stay in our individual abodes,
And strive to bestow,
laughter that explodes!
William, It is easy to see why some folks value our animal friends over our human acquaintances.
With our animal friends,
There's little to condemn,
They rarely disappoint,
When with love you anoint,
Just take for their run,
Throw the ball for some fun,
Keep them well fed,
And a nice soft warm bed,
Give them some loving,
From pets, strokes, and some rubbing,
And on your most difficult days,
When there seems no other way,
To face life's pain and its struggles,
All is right when they snuggle,
And you feel that wet nose,
And the love they impose,
And the smile that grows,
The rewards grandiose,
As your love is returned,
And you together sojourn,
Through the days up ahead,
By whose love contributed,
To your ideal homestead.
Amour or Less
by Whiskers



Got me a new gal by George,
an pretty as they come
Long and lean, the outdoor type,
an durn quick on the run.

Now she don’t cook but depends on me,
to provide her every meal
An take-out is just fine with her,
no matter how she feels.

I don’t mind the grey on her, Heck,
I’ve gotten that way too
An she don’t change her hair style none,
just wears that same ol’ do.

She’s quite the little scrapper though,
and fights off other gals
Who vie for my attention,
to be my new gal pal.

She cheers me up when I come home,
an find her waiting there for me
All frisky with anticipation,
as she races up to me.

Yep, she’s the pick of the litter,
and the easiest to tend
Just some peanuts fur this critter,
my one true-blue Squirrel friend.
 
By CASH

Pretty little fish dancing in the sea.
Swim closer pretty fishy and look at me.
I want to take your picture as you dance with glee.
Swimming round and round as happy as can be.
Pretty little fishy come and dance to my song.
I wrote it about the deep blue waters where you belong.
Dance to the music of the fishy twist.
It's a dance little fishy I can't resist
Choose you partner and tango in the blue.
Oh pretty little fishy that dance is for you.
Watching you little fishy is so much fun.
You are the cutest little fishy under the sun.
If you had wings you could dance with me
A birdy and a fishy under the sea.
Happy, happy little fishy,
Just you and me.
 
 
By Whiskers

Gladys the Guppy
was lonely, forlorn,
had not had a friend
since the day she was born,
For she was so awfully small
other fish called her a fool,
and wouldn't associate with her
at play or in school.
Shunned and ostracized
and banned from their club cave,
even though she was friendly
and would occasionally wave.
Well, Lil' Daddy Neon
one day swam along,
and saw her dancing
to a mermaids sweet siren song.
Captivated, he'd eye'd her
amongst the seaweed that swayed,
and when she finally saw him
she wasn't the slightest afraid,
But bid him to join her
and to hold on to her fin,
and swim and dance to the tune
of the sea's Mighty Quinn.
Well they danced every day
from tide up to tide down,
they danced in the seaweed
with nobody around.
They secretly practiced
and when it got dark,
he'd light up his neon
and they'd dance among sparks!
They eventually fell in love
and joined the fishy olympics,
Took the 1st Gold Oscar metal
and now all fishies mimic,
And copy their dances
all their graceful swim moves,
so of Glady the Guppy
all sea life approves.
And so she and daddy neon
open their own Guppy dance school,
flooded with students
dancingly... taught don't be cruel.
 
By CASH

Pokey Kangaroo liked jumping out of sight,
Over the fences and ditches into the night,
He would hop to the top of the highest tree.
A happier Kangaroo there never could be.
You can hear the laughter as he hops on trains,
While he travels across the Australian plains.
It would be nice to be like Pokey the Kangaroo
Hopping and jumping all day and all night too.
People don’t know this but Pokey talks to me.
He’s the only talking Kangaroo in all of history.
He likes to tell jokes about other kangaroos.
And he sings a song called the Kangaroo blues.
If you would like to know Pokey I’ll introduce you.
To the happiest Kangaroo in the Australian zoo.
Just by knowing Pokey you will be wild and free,
I know he'll rub off on you like he rubbed off on me.


We will be back later on in the book to light your fire.
We hope to make you laugh and cry and just about anything you desire.



HEAVEN IS CRYING
By: Shirley A Caruth
 



Homeless people or sleeping on the streets
Prisons everywhere are packed to capacity
Teens running ramped and using drugs
Old people stay in for fear they will get mugged
Heaven is crying
Hopefully soon there will come a day
God will come and cleanse all our troubles away
Stopping world suffering and falling apart
Rectifying wrongs, soften all his children's hearts
Only then Heaven can stop crying

THE COLORS OF LOVE
By: Shirley A Caruth


There is love that can be as black as midnight
Forever hidden and never coming in the light
There is love that can be yellow and mellow
Making a male lover a happy fellow
There can be love that’s blue making a sad person of you
Filling one with gloom as all bad things do
Green love is a great love of money
There’s greed and selfishness, slyness and cunning
Red love can be dangerous; also can be sexy and sensual
Makes you do things that you don’t do usual
A purple love is a passionate love
Blessed by God’s angels from above
A gray love is either you do love or you don’t
Make up your or find a true love you want
The white love is a pure love that’s clean
Fills your heart with happiness with a life that’s serene
Life is mixed with one or more of these colors love
But to love ones self first is the law of the universe


EXPECTATIONS

by Pattimari Sheets Cacciolfi



Our Expectations Can Cause us Pain
We all have expectations on how it should turn out, or how he or she should be or feel. We've been conditioned to have different value systems and when others get outside of our value system, we become critical. In some cases we become angry or disappointed in them.

The first thing that is important to learn is to learn what a colleague once said to me. He said, What I say about you says nothing about you; it only says something about me."


Another colleague once said that a friend once misled him. His friend told him that a certain movie was excellent one to see and that he should go see it. He did. He came back very disappointed and feeling misled. What he later learned was that his friend might not have misled him at all because there was a possibly that he thought it was an excellent movie. You see, what someone else thinks is good might not be good to you.That's what makes the world go around - we are all different in our own ways and when we realize this, we become less critical of others.

Here we are back to that thought again~ What I say about you says nothing about you - it only says it about me.





POETRY

By Beulah Picco

Come with us to the Happy Duck jamboree.
You can dance all night and it’s absolutely free.
Crazy duck will make it a happy, happy celebration.
Donald Duck will quack, quack on this happy occasion.
Bring your friends and you’ll all see Daisy Duck on the throne.
It will be the happiest celebration in the happy duck nation.
And you have your happy duck jamboree invitation.
Pin Tail duck will be there with feathers a blazon.

Laughing his tail off on this annual joyous occasion.
Beulah the dancing duck will give happy persuasion.
Even Grandma Duck will happily be at the jamboree.
We will all have a ball as we dance happy and free.

Let us all gather together and have some happy fun.
Nan will be there with Ed and BDC the old son of a gun.
How could you be lonely with us ducks happy and free.
As we all get together at the annual happy duck jamboree.





THE "MOHAWH" AND GLACIER

by Carla Corina Hayes



Stepping outside one dark wintry eve, I saw
Eight inches of snow, quietly stacked, unthawed,
Wonderful snow, lusciously lovely in truth,
Immersing the auto, piled high on its roof.
A chilliest, cold night with wind wet and breezy,
Clearing the snow away would not be easy.

Slowed by the snow, wanting home in a rush
Furiously I whisked, hurrying the brush
I swept at the trunk, hood, and also the sides,
Dreaming of warmth once upon the homeward ride.
Impatient to finish as fast as I could,
I admit my whisking was not very good.

I scraped icy snow from front and back windshields.
Against the whirling weapon the frost did yield.
Swiping brush bristles above the driver's door...
On the passenger's side, clearing a bit more...
Hard to reach, the middle of the roof must stay,
For all to see, an eight inch snowy toupee'...

It looked like a "Mohawk," a teenage hair style,
While driving home, people in other cars smiled.
It really was funny, yes, even quite cute...
'Cept when others pointed, giving horns a toot...
It stood up tall, in the middle of the roof,
Upside-down bristly push-broom, prim, cold, aloof...

At last, a sharp turn at a corner green light
Made the "Mohawk" scatter, bringing much delight...
Joy diminished as it quickly came quite clear:
Hapless, helpless "Mohawk" had slid to the rear!
Piles of erstwhile snow blocked a much-needed view,
Now, glacier-on-trunk instead of weird hairdo!

Driving hunched over, trying hard not to see
The stares and silly snickers following me
One situation following another,
All seemed too much of an ironic bother!
The embarrassing journey seeming so slow
From first laying eyes on eight inches of snow!

Sporting a "Mohawk" hairdo atop the car,
Witlessly entertaining others afar,
The "Mohawk" snow-mountain sliding to the rear
While the view out the back window disappeared,
All truly caused my pride to wither in dread.
Now? I just call it: "The Night I Lost My Head"

In humor I chuckle.  Imagine the sight!
Both "Mohawk" and glacier on one snowy night.
Since then I have seen other cars with a wedge
Of snow evenly spaced atop like a hedge
And glaciers, too; what do you think that I do?
I laugh and I point... ha ha ha, wouldn't you???


 


GOD’S CHILDREN
Written by:
Tamara Lesley and William Cash Neve

A Sunday school teacher decided to have her young class memorize one of the most quoted passages in the Bible, Psalm 23. She gave the youngsters a month to learn the verse.
Little Rick was excited about the task - but he just couldn't remember the Psalm. After much practice, he could barely get past the first line.
Then came the day that the kids were scheduled to recite Psalm 23 in front of the congregation. When it was his turn, Rick stepped up to the microphone and said proudly;
"The Lord is my Shepherd, and that's all I need to know."
The congregation all laughed and clapped for little Rick. He took a bow and went to sit down. Susie stood up and said; "The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want." Just then little Rick stood up and said; "Hey, wait a minute why shouldn't I want, doesn't God want me to have everything that I want?"
He was very serious so the congregation grew silent and waited for the Sunday school teacher to answer his question. The teacher stepped up to the microphone and said;
Yes, little Rick God does want you to have the things that you need and yes, sometimes the things that you want."
Little Rick said; "Now, what else does God have to say from the Bible?"
The teacher motioned Tommy up to recite a sentence from Psalm 23. Tommy took his place in front of the microphone and cleared his throat so loudly that the speakers screeched loud enough for everyone to hold their ears but they all had a good laugh about it.
Tommy took a step back and began reciting the rest of Psalm 23. He said; "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters."
He turned to hand the microphone to Ronnie when little Rick took the microphone and said clearly; "Why would God make me lie down in the green grass if I'm not tired and then lead me to the still waters if I am not thirsty."
It seems that little Rick was thirsty for the knowledge from the Bible in Psalm 23. Ronnie walked up and took the microphone from little Rick and said; "If you will listen to all of it, you might learn something. God just wants you to rest and have a drink of fresh, clear water."
He continued; "He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake."
"See little Rick !" Ronnie began, "He let you rest so that you wouldn't be tired and, then he took you in his path into his arms, for his name is God and he loves you." Little Rick nodded like he understood what Ronnie was saying.
Patty stepped up for her verse. She recited; "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadows of death, I will fear no evil for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
Little Rick shuffled his feet for a moment while his eyes filled widely with terror and said out loud; "Man, there ain't no one gonna lead me through the shadows of death, I'm gettin' outa’ here!"
Little Rick bumped into Patty knocking her down as he jumped across the alter and ran for his life out of the Church and ran all the way home. The Church congregation didn't know whether to laugh or to cry.
The Sunday School teacher stepped up and said; “If that doesn't scare the devil out of him, I don't know what will." The congregation laughed nervously thinking this little memory game had gone down the tubes.
By then Patty had picked herself up off of the floor and dusted off her pretty little pink dress and proceeded to recite Psalm 23 word for word without anyone else interrupting.
"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."
Patty smiled sweetly and bowed. The congregation clapped for her and then Ronnie stepped up and said;
"I don't know about you guys but I was just about to run home with little Rick. Then God says that I have to eat with my enemies and wants to pour oil over my head. I hope to God, that goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life after going through all of that. I think that we deserve to live in the house of the Lord for ever after enduring everything that we would have to do."
The Sunday School teacher took the microphone and apologized for not explaining what Psalm 23 really meant to the children. She said that she was just trying to get them to memorize parts of the Bible. She was laughing and crying at the same time and said;
"I really don't know what convinced me to be a Sunday School teacher but, I have learned one thing and that is to make sure that the children understand where Bible came from. It is made from stories from long ago, and the verses were written by men just as the men in the Church. I will go to little Rick's house now; I believe that I have some serious explaining to do."


THE MIND

by Shari Hazelwood


As I looked to the sky, that fall day
I knew winter was on its way.
Cold winter death was nearby,
When a giant oak caught my eye.
That oak was full,
From its summer feast.
The winds of time blew the dark leaves
They clung to it with great despair.
Then I thought of the memories of summer past
Then with great force the winds did come at last.
I felt the hands of winter upon my soul
Then the leaves gave in to winds of old.
Memories of other times consume my mind.
Each leave is a memory that must fall.
Each day another memory will be gone.
The spirit to live, will die,
Just like the bare tree.
So is my mind.

 
 

 


 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment